MaoChan is Back
Well hello all and salutations once again. I hope you had a good break and a good holiday. Let’s quickly recap on what happened to me.
1) Went to NYC for Xmas with the inlaws.
2) Visited a Belgium-nese restaurant called Resto, who got the best burger in the city award. It was quite tasty. Also sampled the Ommegang Rare Vos and the Grimbergen Blonde, both highly recommended.
3) Hung out with friends in NYC and also went to eat a beef/vegetable/chicken bowl at Yoshinoya.
4) Came back to SA with a sick wife.
5) Fractured my toe while running into the kitchen to get champagne for the New Year’s Eve toast. Broke a piece of bone off in the joint but it didn’t move so doctor says 4-6 weeks and I will be alright.
6) Got Call of Duty 4 and finally after a week of getting assblasted by no connection on XBL, I got to play last night. Very cool stuff.
That pretty much sums it all up. Hopefully your break didn’t involve breaking anything, toes, hands, penises, whatever.
Also a special thanks to Cygnus183 for watching Calliope.